Our Lesson Policies
- Term lessons are paid in monthly instalments and are due at the first lesson of each month.
- If the lesson is cancelled for any reason, the payment is still due on the day of the first scheduled lesson.
- E-transfer payments are preferred but cash and cheques are also accepted and valid method of payment.
- For payments made by e-transfer, send the payments to e-mail address corresponding to your music teacher
Sarka Kvicinska (Brass, Keyboard, Recorder Lessons) firstname.lastname@example.org
Michal Kvicinsky (Guitar Lessons) email@example.com
Jakub Kvicinsky (Drum Lessons) firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations and Absences
- Cancellation of a lesson must be made AT LEAST 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time in order to receive a make-up lesson (for definition of a make-up lesson, please see below).
- No shows or failure to notify the school/teacher within 24 hours is considered a forfeited lesson.
- If you know of dates ahead of time where you/your child cannot make a lesson, please notify your teacher when booking/paying for your lessons ahead for the next month.
- There are NO refunds on unused or cancelled lessons.
- Should you choose to take a break, unused lessons can be banked for you for a period of 3 months. Unused lessons after that time will be considered forfeited.
- If you decide to discontinue your lessons for reasons other than health, two weeks notice is required
- Weekly students have to maintain at least 3 lessons a month in order to keep their time-slot.
- If the teacher cancels the lesson, they will attempt to reschedule the lesson to another day, otherwise the lesson will be credited into the next months bill.
Make Up Lessons
- Any lessons cancelled at least 24 hours ahead of the scheduled lesson will receive a make-up lesson at a time convenient to both the teacher and the student.
- Typically, make-up lessons take place at an alternate time/day within the week. In some cases, the make-up lesson will be split and added after/before the original lesson time, enabling the student to have an extended lesson.
- Make-up lessons not used after 3 months will be considered forfeited.
- A make-up lesson can be booked with your teacher directly.